Website Usage Terms
The term ‘Suzi Wong Creations Ltd’, ‘Suzi Wong’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 15, Huyton Road, Adlington, PR7 4HJ . Our company registration number is 08036820. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Suzi Wong including all images. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use only with reference to Suzi Wong as the supplier. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
All orders placed after 9:30am (GMT) are processed the following day.
We aim to despatch all orders within 48 hours from our online shop Monday – Friday. Please contact us for timescales on custom orders from the portfolio.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Upon entering the checkout you will be taken to a secure payment system which is provided by one of the UK’s number 1 major credit/debit card merchant company “Opayo Pay” or “Stripe” all payments are secured using the latest in encryption standards and follow all rules as published by the above companies. Following the successful payment you will be diverted back to our site and greeted with an order success message. None of your card details will be held on our system for security reasons and only used via “Opayo” or “Stripe” to charge payment on our behalf. The order success message meaning we can now start the process of packaging your order and dispatching it out to yourself at the earliest point.
Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order. A promotional code can’t be used after an order has been placed.
- If the promotional code has expired, then you shouldn’t try to use it. Also you can’t swap your promotional code for cash.
- If you’ve been given a promotional discount code, then it can only be used by you on your own Suzi Wong account for the purpose for which it was issued.
- You shouldn’t pass your promotional code around your friends, or post it in a forum – you should keep it confidential and only use it for your own purchases through the Website.
- Look after your promotional code, because we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement and abuse of the code if it inadvertently gets lost and used by someone else will result in its cancellation.
- If you do use your promotional code in any of the ways listed above or in a way that we consider abuses the spirit in which the promotional code was issued, then we can cancel or withdraw your promotional code at any time, and without letting you know beforehand.
- Once a gift voucher has been locked to an individual’s Suzi Wong account, the gift voucher becomes their property.
- After a gift voucher has been locked to an individual’s account, we reserve the right to refuse to discuss the gift voucher further, with the individual who initially purchased it.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months, and you don’t have to spend them all at once.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
All of our products are handmade to order in our studio in Lancashire. Production times can vary from product to product. We endeavour to meet our shipping estimates, however during busy periods or for large orders we sometimes will require an additional 2-4 days to produce the custom items.
As a company, we aim to ship your order as quickly as possible usually within 4 days (Monday – Friday) for online shop orders. We ship using our shipping partner Royal Mail or DHL Express for international orders.
Orders placed after 9.30am are processed the next day.
All items are sent on a tracked service, with a signature required.
Delivery to the UK mainland and Northern Ireland is calculated per item category then additional items from the same category incur a small percentage handling fee. For more information on our delivery charges please contact us.
Delivery to Europe & the rest of the World; These costs are subject to variation but you will be advised of the cost before you are asked to complete the confirmation of your order and make any payment.
All Suzi Wong orders are currently shipped from UK, you may be subject to additional import fees upon delivery. We recommend using Import Tax & Duties Calculator as a guide. Any import duties are to be paid by the customer.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We operate a strict returns policy and although we are happy to exchange or refund items that we sell, unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on items or garments that have had any customisation or have been personalised. We also do not offer returns on items used for photoshoots, promotions etc. However, if a mistake to the customisation has been made by a Suzi Wong employee, we will be happy to refund or exchange the item. The customer will be responsible for any mistakes made at the stage the customisation was requested.
The customer has 14 days to return any unwanted goods without customisation. All goods must be in the original condition as purchased and MUST NOT have been worn. We regret postage and packaging cannot be refunded and recommend using a recorded delivery service in case of product loss.
Customers have 30 days to return an item if it is faulty or has been sent incorrect to that of which was ordered. Please contact the Suzi Wong shop team to request a return postage slip which will be emailed to you.
Please post to the below address along with a copy of the original invoice stating reason for return.
Suzi Wong Creations , Unit 15 Adlington South, Business Village, Huyton Road, Adlington PR7 4HJ
The Suzi Wong Affiliate System allows our loyal customers to earn store credit by sharing a unique URL on their social media channels. The system automatically logs visitors who land on our website from the unique URLs and assigns any commission to the appropriate Affiliate Account. No store credit will be available if the incorrect URL is used.
All new Affiliate Registrations will automatically be signed up to our Email Marketing list, this allows us to communicate with you about the Affiliate system and we may from time to time send you tips and advice on how to make the most out of it. You are free to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the bottom of the emails.
Suzi Wong reserves the right to Disable any Affiliate accounts that misuse this system. Suzi Wong also reserves the right to disable store credit if unusual activity is detected on your account.
To sign up to the system visit the Affiliate Area and follow the simple instructions.
Contacting Suzi Wong Online
As we operate as a company we are open for business between the working hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Friday . You can contact us via email using the form on the contact page. Please give as much detail about your query as possible this will let us assess whether we can deal with the query by email or by phone if required
Tel: 01257 229 009
Fax: 01257 485 882